The RFID seal (Radio Frequency Identification) or E-Seal (electronic seal) device that transmit containers information as it passes a reader device and stop working if the containers has been tampered whit of damage.
The e – seal combine physical protection as well as a RFID sensor that can monitor for tampering to ensure the integrity and the control the position of container shipped around the world. The Device complies with ISO 17712: 2013 with require standards of Indian customs.
The other name is E-Seal (electronic seal) or RFID seal (Radio Frequency Identification). The E-seal has many types that has active, passive and semi-active. The passive E-seal is without battery.
It can substitute for tradition seals that often applies on gas, oil, truck and container. It can prevent the goods to steal by thief when customer build the security system. It also can provide automatic identification and help you to manage the trucks or containers.
Many Customs will use it to implement certification system of authorized economic operator (AEO) and use E-seal to enhance the efficiency of Customs clearance.
- E seal is used to secure cargo on Intermodal transport
- Including containers, trailers, rail cars, air cargo and other containers.
- E seals reduce risk of pilferage and theft.
- E-Seals avail of Direct Port Entry and enjoy reduced cargo examination at Indian Ports & also reduces time taken now for manual inspection procedures.
- E-seals can speed shipments through the supply chain and increase visibility.
- Ensures safety of cargo to consignees.
- E-seal can't read any RFID DATA before use.
- E-seal can read RFID DATA when closed.
- E-seal can't read any RFID DATA after cutting.
RFID E-SEAL FUNCTIONS
SPECIFICATIONS OF RFID E-SEALSFrequency UHF 860-960 MHZ Chip Alien H4 Protocol EPC Global C1G2 ISO 18000-6C Operating Temp. -30ºC to +80ºC EPC 128 Bit TID 64 Bit User Memory 128 Bits Reading Range > 10M Weight Pin-36.8g : Body-39.7g Length Pin-80mm : Body - 72mm
RFID HIGH SECURITY CABLE SEAL
Electronic cable seals is a passive electronic UHF Security Seal that boasts long distance RFID reading and cost-effective single trip use.
Comprising of a security cable loop that is partially coated in plastic using a patented process, the cable can be inserted into a security locking chamber that includes an embedded UHF tag. The UHF tag is used for storing data related to the shipment. The UHF tag is activated by the cable insertion and deactivated by tampering with the security seal or removal.
This cable RFID seals data can be retrieved via RFID reader. The newest model is capable of reading the data at a distance of more than 10 meters. Part of the design feature of the product's antenna, is the capability of the UHF tag to be read from multiple directions. The quick reading capacity of the Cable seals gives it the feature of having the ability of being read rapidly from terminal gates that have RFID readers installed. The key benefit of using an RFID security sealing system, is that speedy verification fast tracks sipments and instantly reveals the status of the seal's security level.
- Readable up to 10 meters distance by either handheld or mobile RFID reader.
- Unique tamper detecting loop with kill tag option.
- Tag is programmable with all details regarding the shipment.
- Passive sealing device - no battery.
- Fast and accurate electronic reading of seal data.
- Inexpensive compared to other electronic seal solutions.
- “H“ High Security certified according to ISO17712:2013 and C-TPAT.
- Disposable seal - one time use.
KEY FEATURES OF RFID CABLE SEAL
- ABS engineering plastic // polystyrene. Standard metal material.
- 7x7 structural aviation wire rope, diameter 5.0mm, tensile strength is about 18000 N.
- Tensioned structure, easy to operate, easy to use, and safer.
- Opening method: cutting the wire rope with special wire cutters.